A compact servo feed tapping unit capable of large diameter hole tapping such as Rc1/2 (aluminum)！
The "Synchro Tapper ST4" is a high torque and compact mechanical feed/electronically controlled tapping unit equipped with an AC servo motor.
Compact and capable of large diameter hole tapping such as Rc1/2 (aluminum). Additionally, stroke and rotation speed settings are easy to do and up to 99 programs can be registered. Furthermore, as cycle time can be greatly reduced using a second home position, accuracy and efficiency of tapping dramatically improves.
||Cutting feed stroke
|Tapping capacity by number of axis
that can be processed.
1. Tapping capacities in the upper row of the table are based on spiral or point tapping, and the lower row are on hand tap 2, both with a tapping depth of 1.5 times the tapping diameter.
2. The selection of cutting speed rotation speeds should be based on the material type of the work, cutting characteristics, diameter and material of taps, cutting speed, etc.
3. Select the most appropriate feed gear for the tapping pitch to be used.
4. The rapid traverse speed and cutting feed rate differ depending on the tapping pitch and rotation speed. For details, contact the nearest sales office.
5. The maximum weight of the mountable attachments is 40 kg for all directions.
6. When machining in a vertical (upwards) direction, take measures to protect the synchro tapper from water and dust. For details, contact the nearest sales office.