High precision servo feed tapping unit capable of repeatable, precision The "Synchro Tapper ST2" is a servo feed tapping unit capable of repeatable, high tapping within ±0.03 mm at total stroke end.precision tapping within ±0.03 mm. High speed tapping at up to a maximum of 4,000 min-1. The second reference point greatly reduces cycle time.
that can be processed.
||When machining M1-M5:
1 - 4,000
When machining M6:
1 - 3,000
1. Tapping capacities are based on using spiral or point tapping, and with a tapping depth of 1.5 times the tapping diameter. The value in parentheses shows values when hand tap 2 is used.
2. The selection of cutting speed rotation speeds should be based on the material type of the work, cutting characteristics, diameter and material of taps, cutting speed, etc.
3. Select the most appropriate feed gear for the tapping pitch to be used.
4. The rapid traverse speed and cutting feed rate differ depending on the tapping pitch and rotation speed. For details, contact the nearest sales office.
5. The maximum weight of the mountable attachments is as follows. Horizontal machining use: 8kg, Vertical (downward) machining use: 6kg
6. When machining in a vertical (upwards) direction, take measures to protect the synchro tapper from water and dust. For details, contact the nearest sales office.